Tuesday, 9 October 2012

HOW COLOURS MAKE US THINK AND FEEL

     Hello everyone!! how was your day? Are you going out to anywhere with someone today?what colour of clothes you are wearing?hehe..
Do you know colours can influence the way of we think and feel.My post today is to share about "how colours make us think and feel?".Each person may have a different answer to this question,but we can agree that colours effect everyone.
      Everyone have their own favourite colours right?and I am also have my favourite colours.You know,I really love blue and purple.Whenever I am going out with my friends I will prefer to wearing blue or purple shirts.Then,my friends keep asking me"Hafiz,why do you love to wearing blue or purple shirt??",and I also painting my room with blue and purple colours,do you know why??hehe..
      Actually,colours may affects our emotions.Advertisers use colour to influence our choices at the supermarket.In addition we may not realize that colours have many different meanings.For example,blue can make me feel the calmness and peace.We can see whenever people facing a big problem or stress in their daily life they will looking for some place which is make them feel relieved such as going to the beach and take a look to the oceans.The blue colour of the sea make them feel calm and open their mind to think positively.
      Besides that,some people love red.Red is a colour which can build and increase our spirit and desire to be successful in doing something or to achieve a target.Red also show a punctuality and confident.For example,Air Asia use red as their company's theme colour not only because it's attractive but red also symbolize their punctuality and spirit to give the best service to their lovely customers.
      In conclusion,colours affects the way of we think and feel and also can influence our emotion.

**That's only from me today,see you all in the next post =)..peace no war!!,hahaha**

No comments:

Post a Comment