yeaaah~.,last week I was on holidays for our mid semester break..
but,it has been finished since last week..
I put back pencils,pens n eraser back into my small cute pencil case..
also don't forget for the other equipments and books~..kikikiki..
n0rmally, when we talk about holiday it always comes with assignment..am I right??
haha..s0,before you attend to the class please make sure that
you have done with your assignments so that you will not come with excuses and reasons..
(this is what students always do..including me ok~..haha)

"Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life; everyone must carry out a concrete assignment that demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated, thus, everyone's task is unique as his specific opportunity to implement it."
Viktor E. Frankl
yes,I realize that everything in our lives happens for a reason..every tasks n assignments
given to us are not for troubling otherwise, it helps us to gain more knowledge and information
that can we use in the future..(time keja la kot..hihi.)
p/s : my advise, for you n me study bek2x n try not to delay your homeworks okaaayy??hihihi
#lovethousandyears
---->continue with my assignment back..~ =.=
#lovethousandyears
---->continue with my assignment back..~ =.=
yes bos! :p
ReplyDeletegood bro!..hahaha
Delete=.=........ yala nak~
ReplyDeletehihihi..
DeleteHaha, usually i'll do assignmt b4 holiday or a night before the class..
ReplyDeleteBtw, nice to see your blog, i'm just started in blogging, please visit mine too. :)
insanbiasabiasa@blogspot.com
haha.,thanks.."My dear diary",that is ur blog right?.,I had visit your blog,nice blog..(thumbs up!),i'am also a beginner..I make this blog just to improve my english..so, no wonder there's will be some mistake in my writing especially grammar..haha
ReplyDelete